WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you access and use the Irish Diaries website, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please ensure that you understand these terms and conditions before proceeding any further:
* This Web Site is established in Ireland and the terms and conditions and the use by you of this Web Site shall be governed by Irish Law and any disputes whatsoever in relation to the Web Site shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and shall be determined by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
* Irish Diaries has taken great care to ensure that all information on the Web Site is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, Irish Diaries does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions. All users of the Web Site should obtain professional advice regarding these terms and conditions before use.
* Any conditions and special offers relating to the products and services listed on this Site are available by contacting Irish Diaries directly.
* Communications via E-Mail are not secure and accordingly personal information or sensitive information should not be transmitted.
* The Irish Diaries Web Site is linked to other Web Sites not maintained by Irish Diaries or its service provider and the user should be aware of this when communicating with the Irish Diaries Web Site.
* Irish Diaries accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of the use of information contained within this Site.
* The Irish Diaries Web Site and its content and design is the copyright of Irish Diaries and should not be used without the express prior written consent of Irish Diaries.